Once successfully processed then the code can be viewed and analysed within our Dashboard.
The process of getting the code into the Dashboard is described below.
Our goal is to accelerate getting the vast majority of code into the Dashboard:
- To unlock the speed of FermaT processing we separate the timeline for Exception handling from straight through (Fast Track) automatic module processing
- SML has excellent analytics to keep track of progress and exceptions – Dashboard Integrity Tracker
- Modules are re-included when exceptions are resolved
- Typically 2-3 Million lines of code would take 3-5 weeks to Fast Track into the Dashboard
Exceptions modules are triaged for any key issues and analysed in parallel with the FastTrack process then released to the Dashboard
All artefacts are:
- Statistics for the module – McCabe, Lines of Code etc.
- WSL Pseudocode
- Module Calls
- C Pseudocode including Headers